CVS stores near me in Greensburg, IN
1512 N LINCOLN AVE
GREENSBURG, IN, 47240
Greensburg, Indiana Pharmacies
The Greensburg area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements met. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Greensburg, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and would rather not take the time to park, the 2 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Greensburg Pharmacy
You are sure to have plenty to pass the time in Greensburg but to have a really fun day, you need to be ready. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Greensburg is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Decatur County Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Greensburg CVS Pharmacies Services
Greensburg CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Greensburg at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Lincoln Avenue location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Greensburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Greensburg.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Greensburg, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Greensburg, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Greensburg, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Greensburg, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Greensburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Greensburg, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Greensburg, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Greensburg, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Greensburg, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Greensburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Greensburg, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.