CVS stores near me in Hanover, IN
110 E. LA GRANGE RD.
HANOVER, IN, 47243
Hanover, Indiana Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Hanover area. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big getaway or prior to beginning another semester at Hanover College, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Hanover is what you're looking for. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Hanover Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require. In Hanover, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Hanover not only provides somewhere to pick up a new order from Madison State Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items required to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Hanover CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Hanover pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Hanover at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Lagrange Road location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hanover (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hanover.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hanover, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hanover, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hanover, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hanover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hanover, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Hanover, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hanover, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hanover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.