CVS stores near me in Huntingburg, IN
610 N. MAIN ST.
HUNTINGBURG, IN, 47542
Pharmacies in Huntingburg, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Huntingburg area is easy. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or stocking up for a big trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Huntingburg. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Huntingburg Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require. This is extra important in Huntingburg, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to truly enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Huntingburg does more than give you the ability to pick up new orders from Huntingburg Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Huntingburg
CVS pharmacies in Huntingburg are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Huntingburg at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Huntingburg (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Huntingburg.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Huntingburg, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Huntingburg, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Huntingburg, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Huntingburg, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Huntingburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Huntingburg, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Huntingburg, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Huntingburg, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Huntingburg, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Huntingburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Huntingburg, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.