CVS stores near me in Huntington, IN
1901 N. JEFFERSON ST.
HUNTINGTON, IN, 46750
Huntington, Indiana Pharmacies
There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Huntington area, which makes it a snap to get your prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for a new semester at Huntington University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and Huntington natives all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you are running late and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find 5 drive thru pharmacies in Huntington in the area so you can get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in Huntington
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Huntington, like catching a game at Forest Glen Park. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever you do. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Huntington, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Parkview Huntington Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Huntington Services
CVS pharmacies in Huntington are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Jefferson Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Huntington at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Huntington (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Huntington offer ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Huntington, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Huntington, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Huntington, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Huntington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Huntington, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Huntington, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Huntington, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Huntington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.