CVS stores near me in Kentland, IN
512 E. SEYMOUR ST.
KENTLAND, IN, 47951
Kentland, Indiana Pharmacies
The Kentland area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Vacationers getting ready for an upcoming trip and residents in need of ongoing refills can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're in a hurry and don't have time to park your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Kentland in town so you can get your medication and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Kentland Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. In Kentland, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. Locating the best pharmacy in Kentland allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Kentland Services
CVS pharmacies in Kentland are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kentland at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Seymour Street location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Kentland (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kentland offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kentland, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kentland, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kentland, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kentland, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kentland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kentland, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Kentland, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kentland, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kentland, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kentland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kentland, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.