CVS stores near me in Lebanon, IN
207 S. LEBANON ST.
LEBANON, IN, 46052
Lebanon, Indiana Pharmacies
The Lebanon area has 19 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for their next adventure and residents in need of ongoing support all have their prescription medication requirements met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Lebanon, such as when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are short on time and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lebanon
There are numerous choices if you're looking for something to do in Lebanon, and sometimes when you are taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Lebanon, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Whitman Memorial Hospital Psychiatric Unit, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lebanon
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Lebanon are happy to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Lebanon Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Lebanon at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes like medication delivery in Lebanon (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lebanon.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lebanon, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lebanon, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lebanon, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lebanon, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lebanon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lebanon, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Lebanon, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lebanon, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lebanon, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lebanon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lebanon, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.