CVS stores near me in Linton, IN
1709 E STATE HWY 54
LINTON, IN, 47441
Linton, Indiana Pharmacies
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the Linton area, making it a snap to purchase your medication. Travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and Linton natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Linton in town to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Linton
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Linton, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Linton is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Greene County General Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Linton CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Linton to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Linton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East State Road 54 location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes such as medication refills, medication delivery in Linton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Linton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Linton, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Linton, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Linton, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Linton, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Linton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Linton, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Linton, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Linton, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Linton, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Linton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Linton, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.