CVS stores near me in Martinsville, IN
789 STATE ROAD 39 BY-PASS
MARTINSVILLE, IN, 46151
Pharmacies in Martinsville, Indiana
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Martinsville area. In fact, you'll find 13 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next trip or getting refills for your home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Martinsville is what you're looking for. In addition to the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 12 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Martinsville Pharmacy
You're sure to have a lot to do in Martinsville but to fully enjoy your day, you have to be ready to handle what comes your way. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Martinsville helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Martinsville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Martinsville are open to meet the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Sr 39 Bypass store help you find prescription drugs in Martinsville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Martinsville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Martinsville offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Martinsville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Martinsville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Martinsville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Martinsville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Martinsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Martinsville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Martinsville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Martinsville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Martinsville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Martinsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Martinsville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.