CVS stores near me in Merrillville, IN
MERRILLVILLE, IN, 46410
10 EAST 81ST AVENUE
MERRILLVILLE, IN, 46410
2661 E US HIGHWAY 30
MERRILLVILLE, IN, 46410
Merrillville, Indiana Pharmacies
Merrillville citizens, from college students at Indiana University-Northwest to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 36 CVS pharmacies in the Merrillville area to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Merrillville, such as when you need to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 24 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Merrillville
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need to get through the day. In Merrillville, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Deep River Waterpark to relaxing at Forty-Ninth Street Beach. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Merrillville, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Southlake Methodist Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Merrillville
Merrillville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Merrillville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Broadway location. Develop a personalized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Merrillville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Merrillville offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Merrillville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Merrillville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Merrillville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Merrillville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Merrillville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Merrillville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Merrillville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Merrillville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Merrillville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Merrillville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Merrillville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.