CVS stores near me in Middlebury, IN
102 E US HIGHWAY 20, CORNER OF US 20 AND STATE ROUTE 13
MIDDLEBURY, IN, 46540
Pharmacies in Middlebury, Indiana
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Middlebury area. In fact, you can find 10 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey or a student filling your prescription before heading off to Goshen College, we've got you covered. If you're catching a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as part of your last-second preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Middlebury is what you're looking for. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 7 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Middlebury
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Middlebury, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Middlebury is the place to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Middlebury CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our Middlebury pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Middlebury at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the US 20 East location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Middlebury (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Middlebury.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Middlebury, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middlebury, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middlebury, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middlebury, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middlebury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middlebury, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Middlebury, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middlebury, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middlebury, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middlebury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middlebury, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.