CVS stores near me in Middletown, IN
711 W. MILL ST.
MIDDLETOWN, IN, 47356
Pharmacies in Middletown, Indiana
There are 15 in the Middletown area, so you're sure to have one close to home. If you are packing up for a big trip, a student on campus at Anderson University, or a local staying at home, your medication is important, and your neighborhood CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to discover CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Middletown. There are also 9 drive-thru locations near the city for when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Middletown Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require. In Middletown, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Middletown is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Middletown CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our Middletown pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Middletown at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Mill Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Middletown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Middletown offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription medication and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Middletown, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middletown, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middletown, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middletown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middletown, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Middletown, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middletown, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middletown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.