CVS stores near me in Mishawaka, IN
Pharmacies in Mishawaka, Indiana
Since there are 22 CVS pharmacies in the Mishawaka area, you are sure to find one close by. If you are getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student starting a new term at Bethel College-Indiana, or a local enjoying life in Mishawaka, you need your prescription drugs, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Mishawaka. There are also 13 drive-thru drugstores in the area for when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mishawaka
There is a lot to do in Mishawaka, like catching a game at Jenkins Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Mishawaka is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Our Lady Of Peace Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Mishawaka CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our Mishawaka pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Mishawaka at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Ireland Road location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing medication delivery in Mishawaka (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mishawaka.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Mishawaka, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mishawaka, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mishawaka, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mishawaka, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mishawaka, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mishawaka, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Mishawaka, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mishawaka, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mishawaka, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mishawaka!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mishawaka, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.