CVS stores near me in Monticello, IN
Monticello, Indiana Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Monticello area is easy. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a traveler packing up for your next journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and need to refill your medication to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Monticello. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Monticello Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Monticello, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. Locating the best pharmacy in Monticello does more than give you a place to pick up new orders from IU Health White Memorial Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Monticello Services
CVS pharmacies in Monticello are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Monticello at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes like medication delivery in Monticello (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monticello offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Monticello, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monticello, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monticello, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monticello, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monticello, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Monticello, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monticello, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monticello!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.