CVS stores near me in Munster, IN
801 MAIN ST.
MUNSTER, IN, 46321
8005 CALUMET AVE
MUNSTER, IN, 46321
Munster, Indiana Pharmacies
Munster citizens, from students at Purdue University Northwest to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 56 CVS pharmacies in the Munster area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Munster, such as when you've booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 37 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and can't find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Munster
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. In Munster, this is especially important, as there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at Clarendon Beach (historical). When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Munster, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Kindred Hospital Northwest Indiana, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Munster
Munster CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Calumet Ave store help our patients get rapid refills in Munster at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Munster (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Munster provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Munster, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Munster, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Munster, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Munster, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Munster, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Munster, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Munster, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Munster, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Munster, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Munster!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Munster, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.