CVS stores near me in New Castle, IN
220 S. MEMORIAL DR.
NEW CASTLE, IN, 47362
New Castle, Indiana Pharmacies
Since there are 8 CVS pharmacies in the New Castle area, there's a good chance you'll find one nearby. Whether you are packing your things for a fun vacation or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS can help you get them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near New Castle. Additionally, you will find 5 drive-thru drugstores in the city for when you don't want to shop inside.
Your New Castle Pharmacy
In New Castle, there's plenty to do, and sometimes when you're taking it all in you need to be prepared for anything. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in New Castle gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in New Castle
CVS pharmacies in New Castle are committed to meeting the needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in New Castle at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Memorial Drive location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in New Castle (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near New Castle offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy New Castle, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Castle, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Castle, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Castle, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Castle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Castle, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in New Castle, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Castle, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Castle, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Castle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Castle, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.