CVS stores near me in New Haven, IN
115 STATE ROAD #930 E
NEW HAVEN, IN, 46774
Pharmacies in New Haven, Indiana
There are 18 CVS pharmacies in the New Haven area, which makes it simple for members of the community to purchase their medication. Students preparing to move in for a new year at Purdue University Fort Wayne, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and New Haven natives all can buy their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near New Haven is your only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to park. When this is the case, the 14 drive-thru locations near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in New Haven
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. In New Haven, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in New Haven, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Parkview Hospital Randallia, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
New Haven CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in New Haven are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in New Haven at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the State Road 930 East location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in New Haven (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near New Haven provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy New Haven, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Haven, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Haven, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Haven, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Haven, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Haven, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in New Haven, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Haven, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Haven, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Haven!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Haven, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.