CVS stores near me in North Judson, IN
607 E. TALMER AVE.
NORTH JUDSON, IN, 46366
Pharmacies in North Judson, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the North Judson area is simple. In fact, there are 4 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or stocking up for a big getaway, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, you probably do not have a minute to spare. In North Judson, there are a drive-thru pharmacy for when you do not want to search for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your North Judson Pharmacy
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in North Judson, but sometimes when you are out and about you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in North Judson not only provides the ability to fill a new order from Integrity Medical Center/Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
North Judson CVS Pharmacies Services
North Judson CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Talmer Avenue location help you find medication in North Judson at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes including medication delivery in North Judson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Judson.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy North Judson, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Judson, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Judson, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Judson, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Judson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Judson, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in North Judson, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Judson, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Judson, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Judson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Judson, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.