CVS stores near me in North Vernon, IN
10 N. STATE ST.
NORTH VERNON, IN, 47265
North Vernon, Indiana Pharmacies
You will find 5 CVS pharmacies in the North Vernon area, which makes it simple to find your medication. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and North Vernon natives all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near North Vernon is your only solution, like when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 4 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your North Vernon Pharmacy
You're sure to have countless things to pass the time in North Vernon but to get the most out of your day, you have to be able to handle what comes your way. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in North Vernon, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to St Vincent Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Vernon
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our North Vernon pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in North Vernon at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North State Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in North Vernon (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Vernon.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy North Vernon, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Vernon, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Vernon, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Vernon, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Vernon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Vernon, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in North Vernon, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Vernon, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Vernon, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Vernon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Vernon, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.