CVS stores near me in Peru, IN
2 SOUTH BROADWAY
PERU, IN, 46970
Pharmacies in Peru, Indiana
There are 8 in the Peru area, so you're sure to find one not too far away. If you are getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is important, and CVS can help you find them. Emergencies don't take place exclusively in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Peru. You'll also find 6 drive-thru drugstores in town when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Peru Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is especially important in Peru, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to handle what life throws at you and to truly enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Peru does more than give you a place to fill a new order from Dukes Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Peru Services
Peru CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Broadway location help you find prescription drugs in Peru at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Peru (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Peru offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Peru, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Peru, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Peru, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Peru, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Peru, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Peru, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Peru, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Peru!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Peru, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.