CVS stores near me in Petersburg, IN
200 W. MAIN ST.
PETERSBURG, IN, 47567
Petersburg, Indiana Pharmacies
The Petersburg area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one nearby. Whether you're packing up for a fun vacation, a student on campus at Oakland City University, or a local enjoying life in Petersburg, your prescription drugs are vital, and your local CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need a refill late at night. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Petersburg. There are also 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the area when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Petersburg Pharmacy
In Petersburg, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Aigner Field. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Petersburg, you need one that offers medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Petersburg
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Petersburg are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Petersburg at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Petersburg (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Petersburg offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Petersburg, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Petersburg, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Petersburg, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Petersburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Petersburg, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Petersburg, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Petersburg, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Petersburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.