CVS stores near me in Plainfield, IN
1102 W. MAIN ST.
PLAINFIELD, IN, 46168
1700 E. MAIN ST.
PLAINFIELD, IN, 46168
Pharmacies in Plainfield, Indiana
The Plainfield area has 55 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. Vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Plainfield, such as when you booked a red-eye out of Indianapolis International. Fortunately, there are 13 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you are in a rush and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 46 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Plainfield Pharmacy
In Plainfield, there's plenty to do, such as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Outdoor Splash Island Water Park or catching a game at Roark Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Plainfield not only gives you somewhere to get new prescriptions from IU Health West Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items needed to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Plainfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Plainfield CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Plainfield at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Plainfield (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Plainfield provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Plainfield, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plainfield, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plainfield, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plainfield, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plainfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plainfield, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Plainfield, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plainfield, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plainfield, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plainfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plainfield, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.