CVS stores near me in Plymouth, IN
1900 N. MICHIGAN ST.
PLYMOUTH, IN, 46563
Plymouth, Indiana Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Plymouth area. In fact, you'll find 8 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a fun getaway or because you're in need of a refill, we've got you covered. Sometimes you're in a hurry and every moment is important. In Plymouth, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Plymouth
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to get through the day. In Plymouth, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Plymouth is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Saint Joseph Plymouth Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Plymouth CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Plymouth are open to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Plymouth at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Michigan Street location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Plymouth (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Plymouth.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Plymouth, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plymouth, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plymouth, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plymouth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plymouth, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Plymouth, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plymouth, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plymouth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.