CVS stores near me in Portland, IN
802 N MERIDIAN ST
PORTLAND, IN, 47371
Portland, Indiana Pharmacies
Portland citizens, from those content to stay home to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Portland area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. There will occasionally be days when you're in a hurry and can't get out of your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Portland in the city to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Portland
There is plenty to do in Portland, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Portland Waterpark . Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Portland is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to IU Health Jay Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Portland
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Portland are glad to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Meridian Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Portland at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Portland (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Portland.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Portland, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Portland, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Portland, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Portland, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Portland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Portland, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Portland, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Portland, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Portland, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Portland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Portland, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.