CVS stores near me in Richmond, IN
2150 CHESTER BLVD.
RICHMOND, IN, 47374
298 SOUTH WEST 18TH ST.,
RICHMOND, IN, 47374
1515 EAST MAIN STREET
RICHMOND, IN, 47374
Richmond, Indiana Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Richmond area. In fact, you'll find 7 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey or a student getting your medication before enrolling at Earlham College, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, you likely won't have a minute to spare. In Richmond, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Richmond Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Richmond, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Richmond, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Richmond State Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Richmond
Richmond CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Main Street store help you find prescription drugs in Richmond at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Richmond (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Richmond.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Richmond, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richmond, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richmond, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richmond, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richmond, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Richmond, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richmond, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richmond!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richmond, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.