CVS stores near me in Rushville, IN
101 WEST 1ST ST.
RUSHVILLE, IN, 46173
Pharmacies in Rushville, Indiana
The Rushville area has 5 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers packing for an upcoming trip and locals in need of regular refills can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Rushville, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and can't take the time to park, the 4 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Rushville Pharmacy
In Rushville, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Hinshaw Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Rushville is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Rush Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rushville
CVS pharmacies in Rushville are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West First Street location help you get rapid refills in Rushville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription delivery in Rushville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rushville offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Rushville, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rushville, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rushville, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rushville, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rushville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rushville, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Rushville, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rushville, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rushville, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rushville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rushville, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.