CVS stores near me in Salem, IN
103 E. HACKBERRY ST.
SALEM, IN, 47167
Salem, Indiana Pharmacies
Salem residents, from those happy to relax at home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Salem area to help provide the medicinal care you require. There are sure to be times when you're short on time and can't spend the time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Salem in the area to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Salem Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Salem, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the local attractions. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Salem is where to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to St. Vincent Salem Hospital - Cardiology Clinic, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Salem CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Salem pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Salem at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Hackberry Street location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Salem (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Salem.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Salem, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salem, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salem, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salem, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salem, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Salem, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salem, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salem!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salem, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.