CVS stores near me in Seymour, IN
201 EAST TIPTON STREET
SEYMOUR, IN, 47274
Pharmacies in Seymour, Indiana
There are 3 in the Seymour area, so there is a good chance you will find one close to home. Whether you're packing up for a big tripor a local enjoying life in Seymour, you have to have your meds, and your neighborhood CVS can help you get them. Sometimes you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Seymour. You'll also find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Seymour Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Seymour, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Seymour, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Schneck Medical Center Cardiac Rehab, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Seymour
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Seymour are pleased to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Commerce location help you get rapid refills in Seymour at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Seymour (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Seymour.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Seymour, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Seymour, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Seymour, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Seymour, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Seymour, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Seymour, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Seymour, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Seymour, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Seymour, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Seymour!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Seymour, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.