CVS stores near me in South Bend, IN
2210 E. EDISON
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46615
2101 EAST IRELAND RD.
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46614
4403 W. WESTERN AVE.
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46619
2051 SOUTH BEND AVENUE
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46637
51467 STATE ROAD 933, STATE ROAD 933 AND AUTEN ROAD
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46637
1400 E IRELAND RD
SOUTH BEND, IN, 46614
South Bend, Indiana Pharmacies
South Bend residents, from college students at Indiana University-South Bend to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 20 South Bend area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you need. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near South Bend, such as when you booked a late flight out of South Bend Regional, you will be glad to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll even find 11 drive-thru pharmacies near South Bend for those times when you're trying to save time and can't look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Bend
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. In South Bend, this is extra important because there is so much to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Splash Pad. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in South Bend, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Memorial Children's Hospital Navarre Pediatrics South Bend, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
South Bend CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in South Bend are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in South Bend at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Portage Avenue location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in South Bend (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near South Bend provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy South Bend, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Bend, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Bend, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Bend, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Bend, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Bend, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in South Bend, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Bend, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Bend, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Bend!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Bend, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.