CVS stores near me in Spencer, IN
860 WEST MORGAN STREET
SPENCER, IN, 47460
Spencer, Indiana Pharmacies
Spencer citizens, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills without going too far. There are 10 Spencer area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Spencer, like when you have to make a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You can also find 7 drive-thru drugstores in Spencer for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Spencer
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need to get through the day. In Spencer, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be able to handle what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Spencer is where to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Spencer Services
Spencer CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Morgan Street location help our patients find medication in Spencer at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Spencer (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Spencer provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Spencer, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spencer, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spencer, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spencer, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spencer, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Spencer, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spencer, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spencer!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.