CVS stores near me in Syracuse, IN
308 S. HUNTINGTON ST.
SYRACUSE, IN, 46567
Syracuse, Indiana Pharmacies
Since there are 9 CVS pharmacies in the Syracuse area, you're likely to have one not too far away. Whether you are packing your things for a trip out of town, a student on campus at Goshen College, or a local just living the Syracuse life, you have to have your medication, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies can take place any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Syracuse. You'll also find 8 drive-thru pharmacies near the area on the occasions when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Syracuse Pharmacy
You have several possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Syracuse, such as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Ligonier Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Goshen College Soccer Complex. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Syracuse is where to go for medication refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Syracuse
CVS pharmacies in Syracuse are open to meet the medical demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Huntington Street location help you get rapid refills in Syracuse at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Syracuse (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Syracuse provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Syracuse, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Syracuse, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Syracuse, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Syracuse, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Syracuse, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Syracuse, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Syracuse, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Syracuse, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Syracuse, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Syracuse!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Syracuse, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.