CVS stores near me in Tell City, IN
225 12TH ST.
TELL CITY, IN, 47586
Tell City, Indiana Pharmacies
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Tell City area, which makes it a snap to get your prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There will sometimes be days when you are short on time and can't take the time to park your car. Thankfully, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Tell City in the area so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Tell City
You have plenty of options for things to do in Tell City, but occasionally when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Tell City, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Perry County Memorial Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Tell City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Tell City pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 12th Street store help you get rapid refills in Tell City at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Tell City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tell City.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Tell City, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tell City, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tell City, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tell City, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tell City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tell City, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Tell City, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tell City, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tell City, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tell City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tell City, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.