CVS stores near me in Trafalgar, IN
705 WEST TRAFALGAR POINT WAY
TRAFALGAR, IN, 46181
Trafalgar, Indiana Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Trafalgar area is simple. In fact, there are 24 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before heading off to Franklin College or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Trafalgar. Along with the 6 24-hour pharmacies, there are 21 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Trafalgar
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Trafalgar, this is extra important because there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Trafalgar is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Johnson Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Trafalgar
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our Trafalgar pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Trafalgar Square location help our patients find prescription drugs in Trafalgar at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Trafalgar (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Trafalgar.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Trafalgar, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Trafalgar, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Trafalgar, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Trafalgar, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Trafalgar, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Trafalgar, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Trafalgar, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Trafalgar, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Trafalgar, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Trafalgar!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Trafalgar, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.