CVS stores near me in Vevay, IN
703 E MAIN ST
VEVAY, IN, 47043
Vevay, Indiana Pharmacies
With 3 CVS pharmacies in the Vevay area, there's a good chance you'll have one not too far away. If you're packing your things to head out of town or a local just living the Vevay life, you need your prescription drugs, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Vevay. You'll also find 2 drive-thru drugstores in Vevay if you don't have time to go inside.
Your Vevay Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need to get through the day. In Vevay, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Vevay helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Vevay Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Vevay are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Main Street store help you find medication in Vevay at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as medication delivery in Vevay (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vevay offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Vevay, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vevay, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vevay, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vevay, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vevay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vevay, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Vevay, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vevay, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vevay, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vevay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vevay, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.