CVS stores near me in Vincennes, IN
1500 HART ST.
VINCENNES, IN, 47591
Pharmacies in Vincennes, Indiana
The Vincennes area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of daily care can all get their prescription medication demands covered. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Vincennes, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Vincennes
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Vincennes, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying George Rogers Clark National Historical Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Vincennes not only gives you a place to fill a new order from Baptist Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Vincennes Services
CVS pharmacies in Vincennes are open to meet the demands of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Vincennes at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Hart Street location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Vincennes (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vincennes provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Vincennes, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vincennes, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vincennes, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vincennes, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vincennes, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vincennes, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Vincennes, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vincennes, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vincennes, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vincennes!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vincennes, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.