CVS stores near me in Wabash, IN
486 N. CASS ST.,
WABASH, IN, 46992
Pharmacies in Wabash, Indiana
The Wabash area has 5 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Travelers packing for their next adventure and locals who require regular care can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Wabash, such as when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 5 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Wabash Pharmacy
In Wabash, there's plenty to do, including cheering on your team at Wabash Apache Football. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Wabash, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from WABASH COUNTY HOSPITAL, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Wabash Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are offered at our Wabash pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Wabash at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Cass Street location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing medication delivery in Wabash (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wabash provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Wabash, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wabash, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wabash, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wabash, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wabash, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wabash, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Wabash, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wabash, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wabash, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wabash!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wabash, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.