CVS stores near me in Walkerton, IN
300 LIBERTY ST.
WALKERTON, IN, 46574
Walkerton, Indiana Pharmacies
There are 14 CVS pharmacies in the Walkerton area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Walkerton natives all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Walkerton is your only choice, like when you've booked a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 7 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Walkerton Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Walkerton, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Walkerton, you need one that offers medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Walkerton Services
Walkerton CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Liberty Street location help you find prescription drugs in Walkerton at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Walkerton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Walkerton offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Walkerton, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Walkerton, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Walkerton, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Walkerton, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Walkerton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Walkerton, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Walkerton, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Walkerton, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Walkerton, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Walkerton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Walkerton, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.