CVS stores near me in Washington, IN
307 E. NATIONAL HWY.
WASHINGTON, IN, 47501
Washington, Indiana Pharmacies
There are 3 in the Washington area, so you are likely to find one a short distance away. If you're getting your bags ready for a big tripor a local just living the Washington life, your prescription medication is vital, and your neighborhood CVS can help you access them. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. You will find 3 drive-thru drugstores in Washington if you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Washington
In Washington, there is plenty to do, but occasionally when you are seeing it all you need to be prepared for anything. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Washington, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Daviess Community Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Washington Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our Washington pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Washington at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East National Highway location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including medication refills, medication delivery in Washington (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Washington.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Washington, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Washington, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Washington, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Washington, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Washington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Washington, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Washington, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Washington, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Washington, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Washington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Washington, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.