CVS stores near me in Winamac, IN
850 N. PLYMOUTH RD.
WINAMAC, IN, 46996
Pharmacies in Winamac, Indiana
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Winamac area is easy. In fact, there are 4 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited vacation or just to have refills at home, we've got you covered. There are days when you're in a rush and every moment is important. In Winamac, there are a drive-thru pharmacy for when you don't want to find a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Winamac Pharmacy
You're sure to find a lot to do in Winamac but to have a really fun day, you need to be able to deal with what comes your way. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Winamac, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Pulaski Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Winamac Services
CVS pharmacies in Winamac are open to meet the medical needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Plymouth Road store help you find prescription drugs in Winamac at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Winamac (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Winamac.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Winamac, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winamac, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winamac, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winamac, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winamac, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winamac, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Winamac, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winamac, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winamac, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winamac!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winamac, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.