CVS stores near me in Cedar Falls, IA
Pharmacies in Cedar Falls, Iowa
There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Cedar Falls area, making it a snap for residents to get their medication. Students getting ready to move in for another year at University Of Northern Iowa, vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and Cedar Falls natives all can get their medication nearby. There are sure to be times when you're in a hurry and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Fortunately, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Cedar Falls in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cedar Falls
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require. In Cedar Falls, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Escapology Escape Rooms Cedar Falls. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Cedar Falls, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital - Center for Urology, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Falls Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Cedar Falls to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Cedar Falls at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West First Street location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Cedar Falls (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cedar Falls provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cedar Falls, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Falls, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Falls, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cedar Falls, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cedar Falls, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cedar Falls, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cedar Falls, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Falls, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cedar Falls, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cedar Falls!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Falls, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.