CVS stores near me in Cedar Rapids, IA
3419 16TH AVE SW
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52404
4116 CENTER POINT RD N.E.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52402
2711 MOUNT VERNON ROAD SE
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52403
1030 BLAIRS FERRY RD NE
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52402
3400 EDGEWOOD RD SW
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, 52404
Cedar Rapids, Iowa Pharmacies
With 7 CVS pharmacies in the Cedar Rapids area, there's a good chance you will find one close to home. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head to Eastern Iowa, a student on campus at Coe College, or a local enjoying life in Cedar Rapids, your meds are important, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need a refill late at night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Cedar Rapids. Additionally, there are 4 drive-thru drugstores in the area when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cedar Rapids
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in Cedar Rapids, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Cedar Rapids is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Mercy Medical Center Cedar Rapids, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Rapids Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Cedar Rapids pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cedar Rapids at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mount Vernon Road Southeast location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Cedar Rapids (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cedar Rapids offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cedar Rapids, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Rapids, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Rapids, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cedar Rapids, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cedar Rapids, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cedar Rapids, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Rapids, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cedar Rapids, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cedar Rapids!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Rapids, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.