CVS stores near me in Coralville, IA
1441 CORAL RIDGE AVE
CORALVILLE, IA, 52241
Pharmacies in Coralville, Iowa
There are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Coralville area, making it a snap to purchase your medication. College students living on-campus at University Of Iowa, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Coralville is the only choice, like when you have to make a late flight. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. At the same time, you find yourself in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. In such circumstances, the 3 drive-thru locations near Coralville are there for you.
Your Coralville Pharmacy
You have many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Coralville, like catching a game at Bob Pearl Softball Field. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Coralville does more than give you the ability to fill a new order from Pediatric Associates of University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Coralville
Coralville CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Coral Ridge Ave location help our patients find medication in Coralville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Coralville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Coralville offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Coralville, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Coralville, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Coralville, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Coralville, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Coralville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Coralville, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in Coralville, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Coralville, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Coralville, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Coralville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Coralville, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.