CVS stores near me in Davenport, IA
1655 WEST KIMBERLY ROAD
DAVENPORT, IA, 52806
5225 ELMORE AVE
DAVENPORT, IA, 52807
Pharmacies in Davenport, Iowa
The Davenport area has 8 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one nearby. If you're packing your bags to catch a flight at Quad City, a student taking classes at Palmer College Of Chiropractic, or a local just living the Davenport life, your prescription medication is important, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Luckily, you'll find 6 drive-thru locations near Davenport for when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Davenport
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Harrison Street Escape Room or cheering on your team at Carver Field, you're sure to find plenty to do in Davenport. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Davenport does more than give you a place to fill new orders from OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Davenport
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Davenport are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Davenport at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Division Street location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Davenport (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Davenport.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Davenport, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Davenport, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Davenport, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Davenport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Davenport, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in Davenport, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Davenport, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Davenport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.