CVS stores near me in Urbandale, IA
Pharmacies in Urbandale, Iowa
Since there are 11 CVS pharmacies in the Urbandale area, there is a good chance you will find one nearby. If you are packing your things to catch a flight at Des Moines International, a student taking classes at Drake University, or a local just living the Urbandale life, your meds are important, and your neighborhood CVS can help you find them. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're pressed for time. You will find 5 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Urbandale
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is especially important in Urbandale, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Urbandale is the place to go for getting a new prescription after being released from Broadlawns Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Urbandale Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Urbandale are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Plum Dr location help our patients find prescription drugs in Urbandale at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Urbandale (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Urbandale.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Urbandale, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Urbandale, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Urbandale, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Urbandale, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Urbandale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Urbandale, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in Urbandale, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Urbandale, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Urbandale, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Urbandale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Urbandale, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.