CVS stores near me in West Des Moines, IA
1800 VALLEY WEST DR
WEST DES MOINES, IA, 50266
5405 MILLS CIVIC PKWY
WEST DES MOINES, IA, 50266
Pharmacies in West Des Moines, Iowa
The West Des Moines area has 11 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you'll find one nearby. If you are packing your things to catch a flight at Des Moines International, a student on campus at Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center, or a local staying at home, your meds are vital, and your nearby CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. Fortunately, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the city for when you do not want to go into the store.
Your West Des Moines Pharmacy
There are many choices if you're looking for something to do in West Des Moines, such as cheering on your team at Valley Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in West Des Moines is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being released from UnityPoint Health - Blank Children's Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in West Des Moines
West Des Moines CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Valley West Dr location help you find prescription drugs in West Des Moines at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in West Des Moines (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Des Moines.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy West Des Moines, IA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Des Moines, IA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Des Moines, IA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Des Moines, IA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Des Moines, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Des Moines, IA?
For pharmacy delivery in West Des Moines, Iowa, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Iowa offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Des Moines, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Des Moines, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Des Moines!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Des Moines, IA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.