CVS stores near me in Gardner, KS
110 WEST MAIN ST.
GARDNER, KS, 66030
Pharmacies in Gardner, Kansas
Gardner residents, from college students at Midamerica Nazarene University to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 29 CVS pharmacies in the Gardner area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Gardner, like when you've booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 18 drive-thru drugstores in Gardner for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Gardner
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. This is especially important in Gardner, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Gardner, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Gardner
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Gardner are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Gardner at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Gardner (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Gardner provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Gardner, KS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, KS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gardner, KS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gardner, KS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gardner, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gardner, KS?
For pharmacy delivery in Gardner, Kansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, KS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gardner, KS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gardner!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, KS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.