CVS stores near me in Kansas City, KS
950 MINNESOTA AVE.
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66101
8101 STATE AVE.
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66112
3750 STATE AVENUE, 37TH AND STATE AVENUE
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66102
4645 SHAWNEE DR.
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66106
4300 RAINBOW BLVD.
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66103
10900 STADIUM PKWY
KANSAS CITY, KS, 66111
Kansas City, Kansas Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Kansas City area is easy. In fact, you'll find 81 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences or getting ready for a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Kansas City is what you'll need. In addition to the 7 24-hour pharmacies, there are 54 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Kansas City Pharmacy
You're sure to find plenty to pass the time in Kansas City but to get the most out of your day, you need to be able to handle what life throws at you. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Kansas City not only gives you the ability to get a new prescription from Truman Medical Center Behavioral Health Futures; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Kansas City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Kansas City are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Minnesota Avenue location help our patients find medication in Kansas City at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Kansas City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kansas City offer everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get everyday items or prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Kansas City, KS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kansas City, KS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kansas City, KS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kansas City, KS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kansas City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kansas City, KS?
For pharmacy delivery in Kansas City, Kansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kansas City, KS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kansas City, KS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kansas City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas City, KS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.