CVS stores near me in Lawrence, KS
2300 IOWA ST.
LAWRENCE, KS, 66046
4841 BAUER FARMS DR.
LAWRENCE, KS, 66049
3201 S IOWA ST
LAWRENCE, KS, 66046
Lawrence, Kansas Pharmacies
There are 4 in the Lawrence area, so there's a good chance you will have one nearby. If you are packing up for a fun getaway, a student taking classes at University Of Kansas, or a local just living the Lawrence life, you need your prescription drugs, and your neighborhood CVS helps you get them. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're in a hurry. You'll find 3 drive-thru drugstores in Lawrence in case you do not have time to go inside.
Your Lawrence Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Lawrence, including catching a game at Municipal Stadium. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lawrence is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Lawrence Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Lawrence Services
CVS pharmacies in Lawrence are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Lawrence at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Iowa Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Lawrence (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lawrence.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lawrence, KS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, KS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lawrence, KS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lawrence, KS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lawrence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lawrence, KS?
For pharmacy delivery in Lawrence, Kansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, KS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lawrence, KS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lawrence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, KS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.