CVS stores near me in Leawood, KS
5001 W. 135TH ST.
LEAWOOD, KS, 66224
11729 ROE AVE.
LEAWOOD, KS, 66211
Pharmacies in Leawood, Kansas
There are 70 CVS pharmacies in the Leawood area, which makes it simple for locals to get their prescription drugs. Students preparing to move in for another term at Cleveland University-Kansas City, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Leawood is the only choice, like when you've booked a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 47 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Leawood Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Leawood, where there is a lot to doósuch as taking in Harry S Truman National Historic Site. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Leawood is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Saint Luke's South Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Leawood Services
Leawood CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Antioch Road store help you find medication in Leawood at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Leawood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Leawood.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Leawood, KS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leawood, KS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leawood, KS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leawood, KS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leawood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leawood, KS?
For pharmacy delivery in Leawood, Kansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leawood, KS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leawood, KS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leawood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leawood, KS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.