CVS stores near me in Bowling Green, KY
704 US HWY 31 W BYPASS
BOWLING GREEN, KY, 42101
1122 LOVERS LANE
BOWLING GREEN, KY, 42103
Bowling Green, Kentucky Pharmacies
The Bowling Green area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at Western Kentucky University, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals in need of ongoing care all have their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and don't have time to run into the store. Luckily, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Bowling Green in town to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Bowling Green Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Bowling Green, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Bowling Green does more than provide the ability to get new prescriptions from Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bowling Green
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Bowling Green pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find prescription drugs in Bowling Green at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Bowling Green (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bowling Green.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Bowling Green, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bowling Green, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bowling Green, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bowling Green, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bowling Green, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bowling Green, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Bowling Green, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bowling Green, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bowling Green, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bowling Green!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bowling Green, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.