CVS stores near me in Columbia, KY
803 JAMESTOWN ST.
COLUMBIA, KY, 42728
Pharmacies in Columbia, Kentucky
The Columbia area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Lindsey Wilson College, travelers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily coverage all have their prescription medication demands covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and don't have time to get out of the car. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Columbia in town to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Columbia Pharmacy
In Columbia, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Walter S. Reuling Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever you choose to do. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Columbia, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Taylor Regional Hospital Specialty Clinic, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Columbia CVS Pharmacies Services
Columbia CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Jamestown Street store help you get prescriptions refilled in Columbia at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Columbia (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Columbia.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Columbia, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Columbia, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Columbia, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Columbia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Columbia, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Columbia, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Columbia, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Columbia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.